When you set up SMP/SMG or any dispatch scripts to not leave "New Script" unnamed, unassigned, or unattached on any member or account.
When you setup dispatch scripts for Members under their individual names, they override all other scripts for that member/account. If they hold consults, etc, and there is a "New Script" setup under the name instead of the main Dispatch Scripts section, they get the messages anyway.
Name the "New Script" - e.g. "SMP ERS" and make sure you select the dispatch item and set delays accordingly. If you accidentally set up a New Script, just delete it.
Always read provider instructions so you know where the dispatch script setup goes.
Simple dispatch goes up under Member name.
Complex dispatch - holding, different msg forms, etc. - go in the main dispatch scripts section
Any questions, ask Jo or Rachel
8We have a new way of viewing Agents' screens.
You can watch my video demonstration here: https://youtu.be/b2h-KzcWWSg
Please follow these instructions exactly:
1. Go to RD Farm: https://rdfarm.pinnaclefreedom.com/RDWeb/Pages/en-US/Default.aspx
2. You will put your Password like Cisco in the Password Spot, the user name will be there (you should be logged into Cisco)
3. Open up the 818 Folder
4. Click on Screenshadow and download it
5. Log in as you would all the other Startel Programs (Cisco Password)
6. Enter the Agents Name as follows that you want to monitor:
First.Last (Example: John.Doe)
7. When it says do you want to interact select NO
8. You should now be able to monitor the Agent.
9. You can monitor many Agents at one time.
Notices: Supers Make sure you ADD all doctors to the directory when you add them to the system. We have updated the Directory and all the Doctors are in there now; we want to keep it that way. Do not forget!
Tuesday Oct 31 at 10:15am: Startel system is getting shut down for approx. 3 minutes to update our server for HIPAA compliance. Everyone working at that time will need to log out and back in when told. We will remind you again next week before this happens.